I believe you’ve learnt about carding and now Looking for the best VPN to use. Am here to clear your doubt and give you the best options, yours is to pick.
DISCLAIMER: it should be mentioned that NONE of the VPNs mentioned in this post sponsor or endorses me in any way. So be rest assured that my opinions are based on experience.
Using a VPN while carding increases the rate of success. it masks your identity and helps you be in any choosing location you pick.
So What is the best VPN for carding? which VPN won’t leak your identity?
Here they are;
1# IP Vanish:
One of the best of best.
- No device limit, which means you can connect as many devices as you own to our VPN service.
- Doubled commitment to zero logs so neither connection nor activity logs are stored.
- They have 1500 servers available in 75+ countries at the time of writing, so picking a VPN provider with a server nearest to you will reduce the latency of the network traffic you send.
- SOCKS5 web proxy is available, meaning you don’t need to buy SOCKS5 separately.
- No IP Blacklist
- Fast Internet speed: this is what you need, you need an internet connection with fast speed, they offer that because they have servers in many countries, enabling them to deliver to users fast.
Price: They have 3 plans;
These guys are also good but I did ditch them for IPvanish due to some personal issues based on support, it’s not something I can share online though
Here are their unique features;
- 30 servers located in 8 countries(doesn’t cover most countries)
- Unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Safe browser extensions.
- Anonymous VPN and proxy access.
- Unlimited mail storage availability.
- MITM attack protection.
- Helps to unblock Facetime using VPN service.
- SOCKS5 Proxy’s availability
Prices: They have 4 plans
is also fast and inexpensive VPN with a serious focus on transparency and security. They have been in operation since 2009. Mullvad is based in Sweden and does not have a free trial.
- Available in 35 Countries at the time of writing.
- Mullvad accepts credit/debit cards and PayPal, accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and cash/local currency as anonymous forms of payment. They also accept Swish and bank wire transfers.
- Has WireGuard Support
- In addition to standard OpenVPN connections. WireGuard is an experimental protocol with theoretically better security and higher reliability, although it is not currently recommended for production use.
- IPv6 Support
- Mullvad supports the future of networking IPv6. Their network allows users to access services hosted on IPv6 as opposed to other providers who block IPv6 connections.
Pricing: All starts from 5euro/Month
But Why Use a VPN?
A VPN (virtual private network) is useful to hide your actual identity when using the internet.
If you are a hacker or someone who wants to learn carding without exposing your actual data then you must use a VPN.
It simply masks your IP address and encrypts your data traffic, so nobody can spy or trace your online activities while carding etc.
Because whenever you surf the internet for carding, your IP address, Mac address and many things would be detected but with the use of VPN you can hide all these things.
To be in a safe side without compromising your carding activities then I suggest choosing paid VPNs. Using free VPNs won’t cover you, see reasons below.
Avoid Free VPNs
don’t ever use free VPN for carding!!!
VPNs that respects privacy can only provide you with their service when you pay them for it.
But Free VPNs are more worst than your ISP when it comes to Privacy-respecting because selling your data is the only way they can make money, whereas an ISP is primarily paid for by you.
These means If you’re not paying for it, then you’re the product.
This doesn’t mean that all paid VPNs has automatically become trustworthy,
In fact, many paid VPN providers have been known to or rather are suspected to have sold their users’ data or have done some otherwise shady things with it.
So be careful when picking VPNs, most reviews out there are paid, and most are written because of their high payments in affiliate, So be careful.
The issue here is that it is impossible to provide Services like a VPN, which requires serves, bandwidth, time, and energy to maintain and at the end you give it out free to thousand users without and monetisation means.
Carding is the illegal process, but If you still want to try it, I suggest to use VPN to hide your online activity, don’t ever use a free VPN when carding, else you will get your ass kicked.
And In case you have other good VPNs that you’ve tested you can add them in the comments below.